Pages

Amazing

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Banky W: I’ve Had My Heart Broken And I’ve Broken Hearts


Nigerian  RnB star, Banky W, has opened up in an interview on his past experiences in relationships, revealing that his ‘fragile’ heart has been broken by women, and he has broken many hearts too.   

The music star who is  rumored to be in a sizzling relationship with a sexy female artiste under EME label, Niyola, also revealed his future plans of having a family soon.   

“There are good and bad women in every corner of the globe. I have had similar experiences on both sides; I have had my heart broken and I have broken hearts.

“As for relationship, one day, I will figure it out, settle down, and get married. Until then, I guess I am learning from all these experiences and trying to make myself a better man,” he said.   

Banky also talked about the importance of growth in the entertainment industry in general.   

“It is important to constantly grow; to become bigger and better, to expand, and to broaden your horizons,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads