Pages

Amazing

Saturday 10 January 2015

(PHOTOS) Jackie Chan’s Son Jaycee Chan Sentenced To 6-Months Jail Term For Drug Charges

jackie chan 2014 pictures Wallpaper

Jaycee Chan the son of the Stunt and Kung Fu legend Jackie Chan, has been found guilty and jailed for six months for a drug offence following a drug use crackdown in China which several celebrities have been arrested.


The 32-year old pleaded guilty to the charges yesterday,  Friday January 9, 2014 in Beijing’s Dongcheng District Court on “hosting others to use drugs”.
Jaycee Chan:
 “I violated the law. I deserve to be punished. When I return to society, I won’t do it again because i have hurt many people”
He was arrested in August 2014 after Police raided his home and discovered more than 100g of marijuana.
According to reports by BBC News, Chan was also fined 2,000 yuan ($322; £213). LOL!
Meanwhile his father who was named an official “Narcotics Control Ambassador” by Chinese police in 2009,  said:
“I'm ashamed” and “sad” over my son’s erratic behaviour".
More photos after the cut:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads