Pages

Amazing

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Obasanjo’s Shocking Revelation On His Wife’s Operation

More than nine years after the death of the wife of former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, Stella Obasanjo, the former Head of State has made a shocking revelation.

It would be recalled that the late first lady died on 23 October, 2005, in a botched tummy tuck – elective liposuction – procedure in Spain. The surgery was scheduled towards the commemoration of her 60th birthday.

Speaking on the tragic incident in his autobiography, My Watch, which was released on 8 December, 2014, Obasanjo stated that he had no knowledge of his late wife’s plan to undergo the cosmetic procedure that led to her death.
“After the internment, I decided to look into the circumstances of her death,” Mr. Obasanjo wrote on page 240 of Volume two of the book.
“I found that part of her 60th birthday anniversary, which was unknown to me, was her operation for her tummy and her shape.”
Commenting on the rumour that Stella’s death may have been a “sacrifice” he carried out for success in his job, the former president said: “Before the verdict in Spain, I was unaware of what I came to hear later that I might have caused the death of my wife to sacrifice her for success in my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads